Friday, August 9, 2013

Unity

I am sharing my first Show n Tell at Unity. A little scary, but here goes... I have used my Unity Stamp "Angie Girl" Dream with your heart. Spellbinders Butterflies die, embossing powder black, Flora Studios flower and a little bling. Hope you enjoy...






Just finished a quilt card for a friend using a Unity sentiment stamp. I love dark purples, well any purple. Added a little tag from Spellbinders and the sentiment. Easy to make, hope you enjoy. Please follow my blog.  Hugs




















1 comment:

  1. Hi Patti! I love these pretty cards! I love the Angie girl stamp and sweet sentiment! And your quilt card is stunning! I love quilts and always have one on my bed...I think they are works of art just like this beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete