Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekly Challenges

This card for Cheery Lynn designs. I used their Mesh Hearts Border. I love how this die cuts so clean and smooth! Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #96 Hearts A Glow
This card is also being entered in: Eureka Weekly Challenge #55 Tender Thoughts
As well as:    Parade Your Crafts  PYC#3 Anything Goes


                                                                     




                                                                                 

5 comments:

  1. Love the silhouette on this Patti. Check my latest blog entry Patti...you may be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, Patti. I found your blog today through Word Art Wednesday. You love some of the same blogs I do, and I look forward to seeing more of your cards. I get lots of inspiration from others. I just became your follower, and I would really enjoy having you stop over and become my blog follower too. I don't have many followers, but would LOVE to have you!! Good luck in all the challenges you enter. It's fun to win (I've won a few now) and you will too! Your cards are SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!
    Sierra

    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti. So nice to see you joining in our challenge. YAY!!! Your card is Beautiful. I love the colors and all your details. This is such an adorable image too. I have the same one. Please contact me too. Your link is not right on the blog. I would hate to see you miss out on any comments too. Thank you for joining us over at Parade Your Crafts.
    Amy - PYC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, your card didn't link properly at WAW. It just goes to the card. I searched the Internet and found your sweet card. I so love the silhouette, colors, layout and sentiment. That pretty well sums it up. I hope you will pop over and visit my blog.
    Thank you for taking the time to post this beautiful artwork with us.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete